An academic conference on management with a proven track record
The 6th edition of the International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Management, Economics and Accounting is coming to Milan on the 18-20 of September, 2020. There are so many reasons you should attend, but here are just a few. It’s a perfect setting to meet fellow members of the academia, researchers, and scholars and learn in an engaging environment. You get to learn about the latest breakthroughs in the industry from a carefully selected board of speakers. Finally, you will have a chance to visit all the beautiful sights of historically rich Milan by joining a free tour. See you in Milan, Italy!
Memories from the OMEACONF series conferences.
In the history of the OMEACONF series, the conferences have been held in 5 different countries. The previous series of OMEACONF was held in Germany (Berlin), Italy (Rome), Switzerland (Geneva), Iran (Tehran) and Norway (Oslo). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of OMEACONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
most Deadlines to remember are as follows
We proudly present the 6th edition of this leading international conference on management
Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Milan famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on September, 18-20 in lively Milan.
Publication opportunities available at this prestigious conference on management and economics
The 6th International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Management, Economics and Accounting offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-072-1. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
economics conference 2020, international management conference, management conferences, management conference 2019, business conference 2020
A platform for idea and knowledge sharing
Focus on fresh outlook and perspective