The 5th edition of the International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Management, Economics and Accounting is coming to Berlin on the 29th-31st of August, 2019. There are so many reasons you should attend, but here are just a few. It’s a perfect setting to meet fellow members of the academia, researchers, and scholars and learn in an engaging environment. You get to learn about the latest breakthroughs in the industry from a carefully selected board of speakers. Finally, you will have a chance to visit all the beautiful sights of historically rich Berlin by joining a free tour. See you in Berlin!
Memories from the OMEACONF series conferences.
In the history of the OMEACONF series, the conferences have been held in 4 different countries. The previous series of OMEACONF was held in Italy (Rome), Switzerland (Geneva), Iran (Tehran) and Norway (Oslo). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of OMEACONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Berlin famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on August 29th to 31st in lively Berlin.
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
The 5th International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Management, Economics and Accounting offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN Number. All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be evaluated using a double blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.