Academic conference on Management, Economics and Accounting
The 6th edition of the International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Management, Economics and Accounting is coming to Milan on the 07-09 of May, 2020. There are so many reasons you should attend, but here are just a few. It’s a perfect setting to meet fellow members of the academia, researchers, and scholars and learn in an engaging environment. You get to learn about the latest breakthroughs in the industry from a carefully selected board of speakers. Finally, you will have a chance to visit all the beautiful sights of historically rich Milan by joining a free tour. See you in Milan, Italy!
Memories from the OMEACONF series conferences.
In the history of the OMEACONF series, the conferences have been held in 5 different countries. The previous series of OMEACONF was held in Germany (Berlin), Italy (Rome), Switzerland (Geneva), Iran (Tehran) and Norway (Oslo). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of OMEACONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
most Deadlines to remember are as follows
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Milan famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on May, 07-09 in lively Milan.
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
The 6th International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Management, Economics and Accounting offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-072-1. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
economics conference 2020, international management conference, management conferences, management conference 2019, business conference 2020
A platform for idea and knowledge sharing
Focus on fresh outlook and perspective