A management conference with a long history
The 6th edition of the International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Management, Economics and Accounting is coming to Milan on the 18-20 of September 2020. There are so many reasons you should attend, but here are just a few. It’s a perfect setting to meet fellow members of the academia, researchers, and scholars and learn in an engaging environment. You get to learn about the latest breakthroughs in the industry from a carefully selected board of speakers. Finally, you will have a chance to visit all the beautiful sights of historically rich Milan by joining a free tour. See you in Milan, Italy!
A premier management conference of 2020
In the history of the OMEACONF series, the conferences have been held in 5 different countries. The previous series of OMEACONF was held in Germany (Berlin), Italy (Rome), Switzerland (Geneva), Iran (Tehran) and Norway (Oslo). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of OMEACONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Most Deadlines to remember are as follows
Don't look for any other management conferences.
OMEACONF 2020 is the place to be!
More than an economics conference. We build networks.
Milan, the motivating force behind the financial sector of Italy, is the second largest city in the country behind Rome. The city holds a strong position as the capital of the Province of Milan as well as the regional capital of the Region of Lombardy. While Rome does enjoy its position as the administrative capital of Italy, Milan makes it presence felt strongly in many areas mainly in the fashion industry. Along with the powerful names of Paris, New York and London, Milan is referred as one of the fashion capitals of the world. The heart of the financial hub of Italy lies in Milan with the National Stock Exchange located in the city. The urban look of the city may not exactly make heads turn as it does with other Italian cities that have long Roman history emotionally involved with them. Nevertheless, the fashion expositions, nightlife, Italian food and the metropolitan area of Milan provide the futuristic outlook of Italy, which attracts many youngsters. Also, it’s like a base camp for exploring Northern Italy’s tourist cities which include the Alps.
Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi
Address: Via S. Vigilio, 10, 20142 Milano MI, Italy
Join hundreds of academics from around the world at the must-attend economic conference of the year
This academic conference cover all topics are related Management, Economics & Accounting
Teams of 3+ participants receive a 10% discount on the delegate passes. Contact us to claim your discount.
for more information, please CONTACT US.
Registration Deadline/ 10 September, 2020
- Authors (Students): €280
- Authors (Regular): €310
- Listener: €120
- Virtual Delegate: €150
In view of the outbreak of COVID-19, a new Pre-registration option is considered for attending the conference.
In pre-registration mode, you initially register as a Virtual speaker and pay the registration fee for Virtual attendance. An Invitation Letter will also be issued to support your visa application to attend the Conference. If travel limitations are removed by the time of the Conference, and you are interested in physically joining the event, you can change your presentation mode to Oral or Poster presentation by paying the extra fee required for Regular registration.
Alternatively, you will have the option to shift to another upcoming conference. A list of upcoming conferences in the field of Management, Economics and Accounting are as follows:
Paper Publication Opportunity
Academic conference Proceedings and Publication
The 6th International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Management, Economics and Accounting offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-072-1. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
management conference, management conference 2020, management conferences 2020, economics conference, economic conference
A platform for idea and knowledge sharing
Focus on fresh outlook and perspective